Kiducate stemmed from a gap in the learning environment, of alternative learning resources and methodologies for young minds and pure hearts.
Around 2009, we discovered a range of remarkable Islamic Products that complemented our visions.
In 2011, we established Kiducate to facilitate accessibility to these fun, interactive and stimulating games and resources.
We’ve been adding to our resources over the years, selecting material that meets the academic, emotional and spiritual needs of our own kids.
Our hope is for these resources and games to
- inspire teachers, parents and children
- review teaching methods through the fun, colourful resources.
- enhance connecting between parent\child , teacher\child , child\peer and parent\teacher relations.
- promote moral values, positive belief systems and conscientious living
Kiducate’s plans are to
- offer alternative learning methodologies that accomodate childrens varying learning styles.
- offer spaces for rich, creative, meaningful and mindful expression, for parents, toddlers,kids, teens and mentors, predominantly based on sacred knowledge from Quran and Sunnah.
- Re-imagine thinking and being